This page contains information that may be of interest to potential producers, as well as others presently associated with the project.
- Screenwriter Jonny Lewis has a proven record with comedy, with 8 films winning 18 awards and appearing in 100+ festivals since 2016.
- Our fabulous location is FREE. (Note: Night shooting will run $100 an hour and we’ll have to make arrangements with the caretaker.)
- A great Sundance candidate, because everyone in Hollywood has been on shoots where something went wrong. I ran into Jeff Daniels at a film festival in NYC, and he told me that once on Aaron Sorkin’s HBO series, The Newsroom, he got bumped on top of the head by the boom mic!
- Many of our crew and actors are people we’ve worked with before, removing much uncertainty.
- Middle America will enjoy the film because it portrays the imperfections they’ve always suspected lie beneath Hollywood’s veneer of perfection.
- Brand new inertial motion capture technology will enable us to make our “Cobweb-man” for thousands of dollars instead of millions.
- Jonny is booked to visit the American Film Market in Santa Monica November 9-12 to meet with potential producers and distributors.
- We have a fun story whose main turning point from disaster to victory no one will be able to predict. We challenge you here: How to Find a New Monster.
- 1-page pitch sheet including tagline, logline, salabilty, etc.
- Drawings of the “Cobweb Man” that replaces it.
- A color drawing representing the “Rube Goldberg moment” of the story, to be presented at the AFM.